Jakamo is a collaboration platform covering most supply chain processes that are executed between customers and suppliers, including purchase orders, requests for quotes, forecasts, claims, engineering changes, audits, agreements, shared assets, and master data. As a company in a fast growth phase, we serve companies in over 50 countries. Companies like ABB, Hitachi, Metso Outotec, and Viessmann use Jakamo for supplier collaboration.
We are now looking for an experienced Hands-on Senior Software Architect to help design and implement our new event-driven microservice-based architecture. Our current stack is in need of modernization to cope with ever-increasing demand, and you have a great opportunity to be involved in the rearchitecting of the platform using modern tools like .NET Core 6, EF Core 6, and AKS.
- Cloud knowledge. We use Microsoft Azure exclusively. AKS, storage, function apps, messaging and monitoring, and Azure infrastructure at large are your bread and butter. If you have any Azure certifications, all the better.
- Experience with designing and implementing microservices. The modernized platform runs on AKS.
- Knowledge of .NET Core and C#, relational databases and NoSQL databases, API design and gRPC
- A passionate “let’s get this done” -attitude
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Azure AD and Azure AD B2C, along with SAML2, OAuth2, and OpenID
- Deeper knowledge of Kubernetes
What we offer:
- Flexible hours and flexible remote work possibilities. We have offices in Tampere and Seinäjoki, but most of our daily communication is through Teams.
- A friendly, encouraging, and passionate environment where “I don’t know but I’ll find out” isn’t seen as a failure
- Competitive salary
Please contact our CTO Markus Lervik firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. We continuously review the applications during the application period. Apply for this job now!